Saturday, July 14, 2012

Actron CP9580L

Actron CP9580L
This product is the same one that is sold/rented at Autozone stores and I like it better than the regular model because of the carrying case that it comes in. For the price this is quite a versitile OBD II code reader with the ability to monitor vehicle sensor outputs realtime to assist in the diagnosis of engine issues. This autoscanner will only read ABS codes for the American car manufacturers, but it does read all other codes for all other vehicle manufacturers. I have used this particular unit on a 2004 Toyota and a 2006 Ford/Mercury without any issues. With the amount of sensors in todays vehicles, I don't take trips anywhere without my Actron CP9580 in my toolbox just in case I have to try to fix the vehicle on the road far from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment