Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner Great Little Tool.

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner Great Little Tool.
This is the most useful tool I think I have every purchased. Not only am I able to read the codes on all of my vehicles, but it gives me the most likely fixes for each code. I own foreign and domestic vehicles, and this tester works on all of them, including the ABS codes.

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner working fine for me
I reviewed all to many reviews before purchasing this product. I plugged this product into my 2004 Tacoma, figured out the problem and reset the check engine light. Problem gone. I do not think I will plug this unit into my computer so I cannot comment on what others have commented on the online software. Overall I am quite satisfied with this product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment