Saturday, July 28, 2012

Actron CP9580 Scanner Easy to use

Actron CP9580 Easy to use.
Very easy to use and so far seems to do everything that it is supposed to do.
Several reviews indicated problems with connecting/printing to and from the computer.
I had no problem connecting or printing.
Just follow the instructions.

Actron CP9580 Scanner 
I held off buying this for a year but I am glad I bought it. It is very simple to use and shows info that many proffessional scan tools do not. Excellent buy. Amazon is a lot cheaper than advance on this product.

Actron CP9580 Scanner Works Great.
Helped me diagnose problems with my car before I went to the mechanic to get it fixed. Glad I purchased it.

i bought this scanner to scan my honda civic 2004 lx cuz i was tired of going to the mechanic for them to check my car. Everything works, very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment