Sunday, July 8, 2012

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner Works great - as advertised.

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner Works great - as advertised.
Purchased because of ABS/Traction Control lights illuminated. At $100/ea for ABS sensors, I came out ahead buying this and finding our that the problem was the right rear sensor. Our cars are getting up in miles, and I expect this tool to come in handy a lot in the future.

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner A mechanics awesome tool.
Since I'm still learning on how to use this gizmo I can't really explain how to proper use it right until I master it. However if you plan on odering one I suggest you add to your cart 4 AAA batteries, you don't need them because it will turn on when you plug it in on your car without the batteries. But if you want to mess with it away from your car and in your room or somewhere indoors then you'll need the batteries. I still enjoy my Diagnostic handheld device. 

No comments:

Post a Comment