Thursday, July 5, 2012

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner Excellent!

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner Excellent!
I don't have any complaints. This is the first scanner I have bought and has worked great. The code connect feature is very handy.

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner It was a good choose.
It was a great it helpe me a lot on ford,Honda ,jeep. And it help me to solve and finde the trouble.

Actron CP9580 Auto Scanner Quantum Leap Forward in Vehicle Diagnostics!
In my teens I spent a lot of time with my uncle and his trusty Sun Tuner troubleshooting thousands of cars. So to be able to have most of that PLUS over 3 million ASE mechanics verified fixes all contained in a hand held unit is simply amazing!

Have tested it on my 2000 Saab that had an intermittent fault incorrectly diagnosed by my trusted shop as a mass air flow sensor issue. Using the CodeConnect diagnosis, research on Internet forums, and further conversations with the shop owner, we have finally isolated the problem as the throttle body. I don't know how I lived without a code scanner before... I was also able to reset a ton of old codes in my 2000 BMW Z3.

I also highly recommend spending the extra $10 for the case to protect this investment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment